Wicker baskets are handy for storing personal items, such as decorations and as gifts. Decorate a basic wicker basket to create a unique design. You do not have to be a craftsman to beautify a basket. Use a few items of handicrafts for personalized gift baskets or decorate your home.
12 Picture Gallery: How to Decorate Wicker Baskets
- Use hot glue gun to attach the decorations wicker baskets. Use dried flowers, plastic gems with flat back, wall and small wood designs.
- Decorate the basket with glass beads. Slide a florist wire through any measure account and rotate around the woven basket. Choose colored beads that match the decorating style or theme.
- Wicker baskets lined with a cloth or decorative paper. Use a cloth napkin or blue can also be green, pink, yellow cake, to create a basket of Easter.
- Fill the basket with gift or decorative objects. Choose seashells and sand dollars for a basket with sea theme. Garnish with pine cones and sprigs of red berries for a basket inspired by winter. Add a splash of color to the room with a basket full of lemons and limes.
- Tie a ribbon around the handle of the basket. Combine the tape with the backing of the same or decorations.
This post topic: Interiors