A vanity chair is really a chair that sits in front of your dressing table. It is used most often as a seat if you are using the makeup mirror and fixing her hair. Chairs vanity does not have to be expensive. If you do not have one, you can use the fabric to cover used to doing on a chair vanity chair.
What you need: Tape Measure, Fabric (amount depends on the chair), Fabric glue, Satin sash.
- Use the tape measure to measure around the back of the chair. Measure from the top of the chair to the floor. Write down the measurement.
- Measure the width of the chair back and write the number. Add about 1-1 / 2 inches to the length and width of both measures to have enough space for the seams.
- Cut two pieces large of fabric in the length of the entire width of the seat and the chair back.
- Glue these two pieces of fabric together using fabric glue. Allow the glue to dry.
- Slide the cover fabric on the vanity chair.
- Tie a satin sash all around the part back from the chair in the seat meets the back of the vanity chair. Tie the satin sash with a bow behind the chair.